§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We inform below about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, eg. name, address, e-mail-addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Im Schild 11
Telephone: +49 (0) 2628 986770
Mobile: +49 (0) 171 2157817
Fax: +49 (0) 2628 986771
(3) When you contact us using e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name, address and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information (Article 15 GDPR),
- right to rectification or erasure (Arts 16, 17 GDPR),
- right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR),
- right to object to processing (Article 21 GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (article 77 GDPR).
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(4) Use of Third Party Services
Our website offers as an additional service a so-called social button to Facebook, which allows an interaction with these social services. In order to prevent unwanted transfer of your usage data (eg address of the currently visited page) to this service, first activate these services by clicking on the link (social media button “Shariff”).
Only if the link is called your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of Facebook. As a result, the information that you have visited our website indirectly (Referrer), is forwarded to these services. If you are already logged into the service with your personal user account while visiting our website, you can usually leave the document “Sharing” or a comment after clicking on the social buttons, etc. If you do not want such data transmission, we advise against clicking on the social buttons.
This website uses Statcounter, a web analysis service of Statcounter Limited, Guinness Enterprise Center, Taylor’s Lane, Dublin 8, Ireland. Statcounter is an online service that helps us to better understand our visitors. For example, we would like to know how you found our website, how much time you spend here, and which page visitors visit most often. This information helps us to give you a better user experience. A personal identification of a visitor is thus, even subsequently, not possible.
You can tell your browser here (http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/) to reject Statcounter cookies.
Our yacht offers are integrated into the overall database of boatnet.de. This is an online boat market, which is from the Boat Net Internet Marketing GmbH, Borselstraße 16, D-22765 Hamburg, Fon: +49 (0) 4152-835858, Fax: +49 (0) 4152-835868, email : email@example.com, developed and operated.
When you visit our site, initially no personal data will be passed on to boatnet. Our overview at boatnet can be reached through the link “Boats” in the navigation.
Only if you choose the link, the provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. By selecting the link, personal data will be transmitted by you to the provider and stored there.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of data collection, the purpose of the processing, the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the provider. The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the provider and are logged in there.
(5) In part, we use to process your data from external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact details: Rita Riemer Yacht Agency, Im Schild 11, 56323 Waldesch, Phone: +49 (0) 2628 986770, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 5 Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
§ 6 Transfer of data
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
According to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO you have given explicit consent; the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data; in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO has a legal obligation; as permitted by law and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.